MLB rankings: National League
TOP 10 Batters:
National League
1. Hanley Ramirez
2. Matt Holliday
3. Jimmy Rollins
4. Ryan Howard
5. Prince Fielder
6. Jose Reyes
7. Alfonso Soriano
8. Troy Tulowitzki
9. Chase Utley
10. Ryan Braun
American League
1. Alex Rodriguez
2. Miguel Cabrera
3. Curtis Granderson
4. Grady Sizemore
5. Maglio Ordonez
6. Ichiro
7. David Ortiz
8. Alex Rios
9. Manny Ramirez
10. Justin Morneau
Look for top pitchers next!

2 Comments:
where's Albert Pujols? at least he should be ahead of Tulowitzki...
I like how you've got three Tigers in your AL top 5. Granderson is a brave pick, I like it.
and I'd move Morneau ahead of Manny (Manny's getting old, he sits out a lot of games)
nice list, I'm looking forward to seeing your pitchers
Even if Manny is riding that bench, he still deserves a good spot for lifetime achievement.
Maybe I'm just saying that because I feel like an old guy these days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home